The Global Movement

Friday, October 18, 2013

What Others Are Saying About SFI

I, too, had enough of all the programs that make empty promises. But something about SFI tempted me to try just one more program...and I am THRILLED that I did! I have had excellent support from corporate, I am making connections and networking with new friends that share my interests and goals, and I am teaching others the patience and skills needed to grow their own SFI businesses. KUDOS to SFI for their awesome affiliate program and all the benefits that are available to us. have quit all my other "trial" programs and can now focus on building SFI to meet my goals. THANK YOU SFI!!
K. Hovey

http://www.sfi1.biz/11822633
Sharon Spencer
Executive Affiliate 
SFI (Strong Future International) 

No comments:

Post a Comment