The Global Movement

Monday, January 20, 2014



When my mother and sister told me about SFI, I was very reluctant to even listen to them. As the year as progressed, I watched them enjoying themselves with SFI--especially my mother, who shows such enthusiasm for this program--my curiosity began to peak...I am now an SFI Affiliate and am reading and understanding all the possibilities that are open to me, which has made me believe that I have made the right choice and wish to continue on my journey of making my life better. What impressed me most about SFI was the fact that it is so friendly, open, honest, and reliable. The way each person above and below in my downline encourage and talk to each other, it's like a family that is all over the world. I am proud to be a member of the SFI family. I am on a JOURNEY OF DISCOVERY. Thank you.
J. West

 SFI is the best home-biz program I have ever encountered. I have tried lots of programs, but SFI has them all beat. They have the greatest step-by-step training program I have ever seen. But best of all, it's only my second day and I am already an Executive Affiliate. They've certainly made it easy to achieve in this program.
S. ROBERTS

 In the beginning, I was very skeptical and decided to wait until I knew for sure that SFI works before recommending it to other people; and now I regret not joining earlier! You will have to do some work and log in everyday, but this will be time well spent. That, I can promise you! SFI IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
A. Fourie

 

No comments:

Post a Comment