The Global Movement

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

What Are The Things That Most Make You "PROUD" To Be An SFI Affiliate

1. SFI's strategic business plan gives the opportunity for people with our without money a perfect business opportunity to succeed financially in life

2. It rewards all the hard workers and how it rewards that is by versa points and every other perks found in the rewards sections of triple clicks as well as attendance at work so to speak

3. The potential for an individual to grow in SFI is available and the support training and encouragement is so clearly available on each window we open


5. Depending on your mindset DREAMS CAN COME TRUE with SFI.
From my perspective I can see with my minds eye that SFI can help you achieve your goals no matter how huge it is.

6. SFI REWARDS THE WORKERS (reiterating) You do not have to worry if your colleague is not pulling his/her socks up really, but that you are rewarded for helping encouraging and also building up other individuals

THIS IS A REAL BUSINESS AND IT BECOMES AS BIG AS HOW YOU WANT IT (that is my pride)

I am proud to be a member for many other reasons. The integrity and honesty is so strong in this company. Everything I have tried before either want more and more money for nothing in return or had so much hype about what their program would do for me and how fast. This program lays it out straight forward..no hype. This not a get rich quick overnight scheme!

Two other very important aspects of this business for me are the a2a connections and the giving back to the community that SFI does. I have gotten so much assistance and information from my a2a friends and what do they get for it? The satisfaction of helping someone..I have never found an organization that is so strong in helping one another regarless of the reward! The foundations that Mr. Carson has set up for helping other organizations is a huge thing. Even the fund that was created to help during the recent typhoon overseas!

I could not think of a better organization to be involved in..everyone is given an equal chance to succeed. The playing field is level and no one is better than anyone else!

Remember that anything worth having is worth working for! See you at the top!

No comments:

Post a Comment