The Global Movement

Saturday, November 23, 2013

What Are The Things That Most Make You Proud To Be An SFI Affiliate

This is a Post that I wanted to Share -  The "PASSION" in this is truly what can be obtained with SFI.
So I thought I would share this with you.

Here is why I am proud to be a SFI member:

What makes me login to SFI every day for 225 straight days.
What makes me obtain my 11VP daily for 225 days
What makes me obtain my 38 VP weekly
What makes me earn my monthly goal and rating VP.
What makes me earn 300 VP for distributing gift cards every month
What makes me earn 500 VP min every month on auction bids
What drives me to have recruited a team of 2737 affiliates in 4 levels
What has taken me to number 2 in my country and 2 country in SFI
What has made me climb towards the top in SFI overall at number 3
What has made me obtain over 200k ratings in AskSC
What has driven me to rate just under 5000 AskSc answers
What has motivated me to post 130 post to date in the forum
What had driven my to become an A2A, IAHBE member
What had motivated me to have a SO of 1500 every month of TCredits and Sbuilder from the the very first month
What has allowed me to be a top enroller and EA for 8 consecutive months
What has driven me to help my gen. 1 become EA and team leaders thus far for 7 straight months
What has pushed me to build an offsite website for blogging SFI
What has driven me to obtain 491274 VP to date
What has allowed me to win 20 + auctions
What has pushed me to have 431 A2A friends
What has given the power to be a growing ECA with decent ratings
What has taken me on the likely road to E365 champion by March 23, 2014
What will continue to push me to go from BTL to PTL by early next year
What motivates me to reassign 100s of PSAs, transferred 100s of TCredits
What had allowed me to gift many TC gift certificates

The answer to what has motivated to achieve all of the above in an effort to make every one of my front line PSAs successful first and foremost and the above is just a by product of that is

I am proud to be an SFI Member.

I am honored to be around a world of different cultures and people and countries whom all have the same goals in mind and drive to want a better life style and change their current state.

I am proud to be able to give my knowledge of 10 years of marketing to people whom are willing to learn and want to be successful.

I am able to do all of this because SFI provides the foundation and infrastructure and the system that can be duplicated person to person level to level generation to generation successfully now since 1998 and is still the only free system on the Internet that gives us all the chance to be the best we can be and help as many people all over the world whom otherwise would not be able to be successful.

This is what makes me proud to be an SFI member to date, now, and continue for years to come.

Thank you SFI. You are truly a great system and have a great purpose and I can't find anything better, closer, and more opportunity than your affiliation and company. Kudos to Gery Carson and family.

This is what makes me proud to be a SFI member.

No comments:

Post a Comment