The Global Movement

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Tomorrow (or should I say today :::::)))).  I will be preparing a great report on the actual technology of the Petprotector disc.  This will be a personal testimonial on the product also.   I live in Port Charlotte, Florida and have 2 cats.  Misty - gray and brown tabby and AK (all our kitty) majestic black cat with green eyes.  The disc absolutely works, fleas and ticks are everywhere in Florida, I am proud to say I am not buying advantage all the time and PROUDLY PROMOTE. Petprotector.org.  and save a ton of money also.  These disc do work on both and both felines are tick and flea proof.  
My husband Mike builds bridges in Florida and believe it or not he wears a Petprotector Disc because of mosquitoes and tiny annoying knats. Being around water in Florida they are everywhere.  My husband use to buy a product called Swamp Thing an Insecticide that you spray on for humans, which is the only thing at the time that he could find that worked. Now he does not have to use the spray at all, the disc worked on a human  - he is 5 foot 10 and 180ish pounds.  I was presently surprised in regards to this and am happy he does not smell awful anymore. 

If you have pets like I do, they are a huge part of your family and they deserve to be happy and healthy.
Please help and join our cause.  Good night and I thank everyone for huge support.  Sharon

http://www.petprotector.org/?ID=29588


No comments:

Post a Comment