The Global Movement

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Petprotector Personal Review



USA

Lynn Clancy: "My cat, Oreo, had been sick for about 6 months, and I couldn’t figure out why. When I took her to a vet to be checked out, he told me she had a tumor the size of a plum under her tongue, was very sick and had no quality to her life. Nothing could be done for her. He told me that the only choice I had was to put her to sleep. By her reactions each time I used Frontline on her, I am totally convinced they caused the tumor. I missed Oreo so much, but I reluctantly decided to get another cat. I had heard about Pet Protector from a friend and immediately decided to get one, so that Nash and I wouldn’t have to experience the same thing over again that I went through with Oreo. There are many trees which overlap our balcony, and he loves to be out there in the nice weather. Sometimes, he stays out there all day long and has never brought a tick or flea inside. This product absolutely works! The metal disc worn around your pet’s neck protects them from all external parasites. There is no comparison to the health benefit of Pet Protector vs. all the harsh chemical products sold on the market today. Plus, the cost is twenty times less for what you would spend in a 4-year period. That’s why, not only that I have decided to get one for my Nash, but I have decided to join as a member of this project as well, and help many more pets. If you want to safeguard your family pet’s health, Pet Protector is the only solution."

http://www.trker.com/go/83575

No comments:

Post a Comment